“A new and innovative way to prevent and treat lower-limb injury, and increase sporting and every day body performance.”
About the Therapeutic Streching Class
Barefoot Podiatry’s therapeutic stretching classes are designed for everyone, young and old, who are aiming to increase their body’s flexibility and reduce chance of back and lower-limb. The class will consist of 45 minutes of back and lower-limb flexibility techniques, stretching and self maintenance co-ordinated by a health professional (Michael).
The techniques will consist of basic static, dynamic, PNF stretching, and foam roller massage which class members will be able to do by them selves and have the opportunity to work with others in a hands on stretching techniques, directed by a health professional. You will also learn many ‘take away’ exercises!
CLASSES LIMITED TO 6 PEOPLE PER CLASS
Benefits of this Class
- Reduce the risk of injury
- Promote less muscle soreness after exercises
- Improve athletic and everyday performance
Where & When
- Every Monday Evening 6pm to 7pm
- Pilates Studio @ 166 Payneham Rd. Evandale – need directions?
- The classes will be $20 each, or if you decide to take on a results package (10 Classes) it will be $180 for the total package.
- Part costs covered by various Private Health Funds (to check with your health fund, ‘quote code Podiatry – F141’)
What Do You Need To Bring
- A bottle of water
- A workout towel
FOR BOOKING ENQUIRIES, CALL BAREFOOT PODIATRY RECEPTION ON 08 8363 6576